-   -   download excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/99608-download-excel.html)

Lyn

download excel

How do I load excel onto my windows xp computer?

Don Guillett

download excel

You gotta buy it. It is not part of the operating system (xp). It is a stand
alone program or part of MS Office. Try ebay for xl97sr2 or a later version.
Just make sure you get a LEGAL copy with the codes.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Lyn" wrote in message
How do I load excel onto my windows xp computer?

GreyGoose

download excel

You can also go to one of the student/teacher websites, like,
www.gradware.com or www.journeyed.com, and buy it from them. You'll need
to prove you're a student or a teacher, but the prices are great. And be
sure to get the MS Office version with Access. I say this because at
some point, you'll end up needing it and Access & Excel are kissin'
cousins of one another. You will need to know Access, even if it's a
little bit!

You can Google, 'student-teacher software' & it will give you more sites
to choose from.

Don Guillett wrote:
You gotta buy it. It is not part of the operating system (xp). It is a stand
alone program or part of MS Office. Try ebay for xl97sr2 or a later version.
Just make sure you get a LEGAL copy with the codes.

helena

download excel

GreyGoose wrote:
You can also go to one of the student/teacher websites, like,
www.gradware.com or www.journeyed.com, and buy it from them. You'll need
to prove you're a student or a teacher, but the prices are great.

Another really great site is www.academicsuperstore.com. Same deal -
you have to be a student or teacher, but the prices are some of the
best out there...

[email protected]

download excel

Also, forgot to add that I'm pretty sure Academic Superstore has free
shipping, and I don't think journeyed does...just as an FYI :)

helena wrote:
GreyGoose wrote:
You can also go to one of the student/teacher websites, like,
www.gradware.com or www.journeyed.com, and buy it from them. You'll need
to prove you're a student or a teacher, but the prices are great.

Another really great site is www.academicsuperstore.com. Same deal -
you have to be a student or teacher, but the prices are some of the
best out there...

helena

download excel

Also FYI forgot to add that Academic Superstore has free shipping and
Journeyed doesn't so it's really a good deal!

:)