Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
william4444

Default Extracting Top 5 & Bottom 5 Variance for Revenu/Expendenture & Net Position

Hi All,

if i had coloumns that had the title Revenue, Expenditure & Net
Position & under neath these Headings a row for each Revenue,
Expendenture & Net Position called Actuals then Budget then Variance.
My Question is what i would like is to be able to only have the Top 5 &
Bottom 5 Variances in all 3 Headings Revenue, Expendenture & Net
Position. How can i achieve this please. Would appreciate all the
help.
Thank you. Also each time i try to insert an attachment in this letter
being excel it comes up as failure, why is this

--
william4444
william4444's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33991

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Marcelo

Default Extracting Top 5 & Bottom 5 Variance for Revenu/Expendenture &

Hy william

why not to use a autofilter?

HTH

"william4444" escreveu:

Hi All,

if i had coloumns that had the title Revenue, Expenditure & Net
Position & under neath these Headings a row for each Revenue,
Expendenture & Net Position called Actuals then Budget then Variance.
My Question is what i would like is to be able to only have the Top 5 &
Bottom 5 Variances in all 3 Headings Revenue, Expendenture & Net
Position. How can i achieve this please. Would appreciate all the
help.
Thank you. Also each time i try to insert an attachment in this letter
being excel it comes up as failure, why is this

--
william4444
william4444's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33991
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=553643

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
william4444

I cannot use Auto Filter because I would Like Top 5 Revenue Top 5
Expendenture & Top 5 Net Postion. Ideally on another sheet would be
great. How could i achieve this please
Cheers
Will

--
william4444
william4444's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33991
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=553820

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
william4444

Hi Marcelo,

Ideally what i said in the previous post. I guess what am after is
something that can be automated on it's own, maybe a Macro button on
another sheet where as i just press it & it will give me the Top 5 for
ALL Catogoriers, would be great.. Have a look at the attachment i've
only put in a few thou the list will grow down to about say 110 rows.
Hope you could help much appreciate it

Cheers
Will

|Filename: Book22.zip |