Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
anna

Default How to convert existing Excel List into a table in Access?

Is it possible to convert existing Excel List into a table in Access database
in 2003 Excel I know it was possible in 2002 version through AccessLinks ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Debra Dalgleish

You can import the Excel list into Access, and use it there as a table.

In Access, choose FileGet External DataImport
In the Files of Type dropdown, at the bottom of the dialog box, choose
Microsoft Excel
Locate and select your Excel file, and click Import
Step through the Import Wizard, to complete the import.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
anna

Thanks Debra it is exacly what I m doing I just wondered about that
AccessLinks which were availible through add-in program in 2002 version