Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
nonelectronic spreadsheet

Default what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

pease help me i forgot what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Paper and Pencil coupled with an Abacus?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:03:02 -0700, nonelectronic spreadsheet <nonelectronic
wrote:

pease help me i forgot what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Chip Pearson

Accounting ledger paper.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

wrote in message
pease help me i forgot what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Pete_UK

A spreadsheet is just another term for a table, so a non-electronic one
would be a table in paper form.

Hope this helps (your homework assignment?)

Pete