-   -   what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/93349-what-nonelectronic-spreadsheet.html)

nonelectronic spreadsheet

what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

pease help me i forgot what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Gord Dibben

what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Paper and Pencil coupled with an Abacus?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:03:02 -0700, nonelectronic spreadsheet <nonelectronic
wrote:

pease help me i forgot what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Chip Pearson

what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Accounting ledger paper.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

wrote in message
pease help me i forgot what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

Pete_UK

what is a nonelectronic spreadsheet

A spreadsheet is just another term for a table, so a non-electronic one
would be a table in paper form.

Hope this helps (your homework assignment?)

Pete