Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
saidb

Default Fomula to extract from other spreadsheets

Can anyone assist on how I am able to extract selected cells from other
spreadsheets into a new workbook. I have like 20 different workbooks
and want to create a macro to extract certain cells from the 20
workbooks into a new one.

--
saidb
saidb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34664