-   -   Fomula to extract from other spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/90032-fomula-extract-other-spreadsheets.html)

saidb

Fomula to extract from other spreadsheets

Can anyone assist on how I am able to extract selected cells from other
spreadsheets into a new workbook. I have like 20 different workbooks
and want to create a macro to extract certain cells from the 20
workbooks into a new one.:confused:

--
saidb
saidb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34664

Norman Jones

Fomula to extract from other spreadsheets

Hi Saidb,

See Ron de Bruin's sample code at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/ado.htm

---