Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
jthhousing

Default set up a worksheet in excel like a check register with auto sum

I would like to set up a worksheet in Excel for my check registor that will
automatically give me the balance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Paul B

jthhousing, have a look here and see if this will do what you want,

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...186511033.aspx

If not I have one set up, if you would like to have a look at it let me know
and I will send you a copy

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"jthhousing" wrote in message
I would like to set up a worksheet in Excel for my check registor that

will
automatically give me the balance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
jthhousing

this looks good. I tried it but it does not work like it says if I type
something in out of sequence. If you have an easier one, that would be good
also. Thank you.