Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Kathleen

Default Reference information from one sheet to a second sheet

Hi
I have a spreadsheet titled 2006 on sheet one. This sheet has column a - v
with information. I want to have column b and I through s automatically fill
in on sheet 2. I was successful in using =(2006!b3) for the first column I
wanted to be on sheet 2 and it worked up until row 23 then only filled in
with 0 from there on. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme

This must mean that the corresponding cell in the 2006 sheet is empty
Try =IF(ISBLANK(2006!B3),'"",2006!B3)
That a pair of double quotes between the commas.
If you later have a sheet name with spaces in it, you will need single
quotes around the sheet name as in 'Year 2006'!B3
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme