P Alicea

Default How do I reference Cell information in my Headers?

I am setting up worksheets for my office that will help us to increase
productivity. One of the essential pieces of information needed on each
sheet is the project number and name. If I create a chart, how do I get the
headers for the chart to reference the project number and name from another
sheet? The Chart is located on it's own sheet.
tkaplan

If i am not mistaken, you cannot reference it in the header. what you
can do is at the top of your chart reference the project name, number,
etc. then you can have that line print at the top of each page.

--
tkaplan
tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=22987