Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
BEN

Default how to remove side number that show on the excel worksheet?

when i print out a worksheet it comes out with the number 1 - whatever on
the left.
I was wondering how to stop it from print those numbers?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Coderre

Try this:

File|Page Setup|Sheet tab
Make sure "Row and Column Headings" is unchecked.

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"BEN" wrote:

when i print out a worksheet it comes out with the number 1 - whatever on
the left.
I was wondering how to stop it from print those numbers?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Tim Whitley

If I understand the problem, it looks like you may need to go to FILE, PAGE
SETUP, then SHEET and deselect a check mark in the "Print" section. You
should deselect "row and column headings".