Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ms. Tude

Default Forms Buttons for use with macro - recolorable?

Bear with me - haven't been on newsgroups in a while.

Win 2003 XP
PC

Colleague is putting buttons (with macros) into a spreadsheet but would
like to color them. I can't see where you could.

Or can they?

Tnx Pat
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Peterson

Tell your colleague to use the command button from the Control toolbox toolbar.

Rightclick on it in design mode and show its properties. Change the .backcolor.

Or tell him/her to use a shape from the drawing toolbar and color it anyway
he/she wants.

--

Dave Peterson