-   -   Forms Buttons for use with macro - recolorable? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/72827-forms-buttons-use-macro-recolorable.html)

Ms. Tude

Forms Buttons for use with macro - recolorable?

Bear with me - haven't been on newsgroups in a while.

Win 2003 XP
PC

Colleague is putting buttons (with macros) into a spreadsheet but would
like to color them. I can't see where you could.

Or can they?

Tnx Pat

Dave Peterson

Forms Buttons for use with macro - recolorable?

Tell your colleague to use the command button from the Control toolbox toolbar.

Rightclick on it in design mode and show its properties. Change the .backcolor.

Or tell him/her to use a shape from the drawing toolbar and color it anyway
he/she wants.

--

Dave Peterson