Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rao Ratan Singh

Default Suddenly deleted Tools Menu

I suddenly deleted tools menu from excel. My computer is connected to network
server. I tried to restore it after reinstall but the default menu setting is
not restoring.

Please tell me how to restore tools menu.

RRS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips

Right-click on any toolbar, and goto Customize. Click the Reset button from
here.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips