-   -   Suddenly deleted Tools Menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/72319-suddenly-deleted-tools-menu.html)

Rao Ratan Singh

Suddenly deleted Tools Menu

I suddenly deleted tools menu from excel. My computer is connected to network
server. I tried to restore it after reinstall but the default menu setting is
not restoring.

Please tell me how to restore tools menu.

RRS

Bob Phillips

Suddenly deleted Tools Menu

Right-click on any toolbar, and goto Customize. Click the Reset button from
here.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips