Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JoJo

Default How do I count nonblank cells in rows within Excel?

I want to create a spreadsheet in Excel, inwhich entries are ticks or blanks.
I then want to count the number of ticks in each row. How do I do this? The
help function only describes counting columns, and I haven't found that these
instructions work with rows.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Coderre

See if either the COUNTA or COUNTIF function gets you where you want to be.

Does that help?

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro