Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gibbyfk4

Default Printing Problem...Heeeeeelp

I have a workbook with approx 30 worksheets in it. I am trying to reduce the
scale to a5 and print 2 worksheets per a4 page so that when you fold page in
half, 1 worksheet is on one side and on the other, again to fit into a5
folder, tried everything but does not print out the way i want, using a dell
a920 all in one printer...at my wits end
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mel Arquiza

You may want to try this:
1. Pull-down menu page break preview to view the final print output.
2. Change the fonts heights or zoom in the page to see the a5 print when you
fold.
3. Or use pull-down menu file, print area.