Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rao Ratan Singh

Default Linking with other programme

Hi,
Is it possible to link excle xp to link with accounting software tally54. it
it is then how it is. Please give me total procedure.

Rao Ratan Singh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Rao

I would suggest you look in Help section of tally54 application for any answer
to your question.

Excel can interface with many applications either directly or through Get
External Data queries, but I don't see tally54 specifically mentioned.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP