Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Fedde

Default Making a list inside a cell

Hello,

I'd like to make a list inside a cell, in which you can choose the
sentence you would like to have into that specific cell.
For example:
I would like to have the following list into, say, cell F4:
- Tree
- Leaves
- Root
- Twig
- Oak

Is this possible to make?

--
Fedde
Fedde's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30900

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
cycling-rod

Instructions for creating a drop-down list is he
http://www.beyondtechnology.com/tips018.shtml

--
cycling-rod
cycling-rod's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=13520

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Fedde

Hey thanks!

--
Fedde
Fedde's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30900
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=505739

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858

Fedde wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to make a list inside a cell, in which you can choose the
sentence you would like to have into that specific cell.
For example:
I would like to have the following list into, say, cell F4:
- Tree
- Leaves
- Root
- Twig
- Oak

Is this possible to make?

Check Excel Help for drop-down list. The instruction are pretty
straight forward. Post back if you need more help.

gls858
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
paul

the combo box from the forms toolbar will also give you a list.Its advantage
to me is that the drop down is always visible whereas the validation list
only shows when you navigate to the cell
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!