Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Realstar

Default Excel conversion

I have managed to copy and send my contact list for another email account
into Outlook. Now I am having trouble getting them into my address book. When
I try to send new email, it will not complete the name and I searched for my
..pab and it appears I have none. I am using XP with Outlook 2002.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
David McRitchie

Windows Address Book (*.wab)
It might be a hidden file, make sure you have no hidden files.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/backup.htm

---
HTH,