Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Missile

Default More help with Counting Cells

Firstly, thank you to all that helped with my previous question regarding
ColorIndex Function, it works great :).

Now my next question, also to do with ColorIndex Function, when I apply this
formula =SUMPRODUCT(--(ColorIndex(Selections!H5:H12,TRUE)=3)) and their are
no cells in the range with RED font it returns a value of zero (o), is their
a way to have the cell remain Blank unless the result is zero?

Thanks again
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
daddylonglegs

I guess this would be one way

=IF(SUMPRODUCT(--(ColorIndex(Selections!H5:H12,TRUE)=3)),SUMPRODUCT (--(ColorIndex(Selections!H5:H12,TRUE)=3)),"")

but probably easier to just custon format the cell as

0;;

--
daddylonglegs
daddylonglegs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30486