Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
tman

Default How do I add a page to an existing workbook?

I need to add a page to an existing workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme

1) Insert |Worksheet
2) Right click a worksheet tab and use Insert - worksheet

You may need to drag the tab lf the new worksheet to the right (or left) to
correctly position it

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme