Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
DINO

Default in excel, formula to work only when all cells full of data

I have a formula that includes averaging the contents of about 7 or 8 cells.
I don't want the formula to average until data is in all referenced cells. It
wants to average as each cell value is entered. This is example of my
formula: =(B3+ B4+B5+B6+B7+B8+B9+B10)/8 I am new to excel and I'm sure this
is really simple. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
JE McGimpsey

One way: