Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bert

Default how to change font size on calender

how can i change all the numbers font size on calender after downloaded to
excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gary''s Student

select a cell and pull-down:

Format Cells... Font and set the size. This will only affect your
entries, not the template.
--
Gary's Student

"Bert" wrote:

how can i change all the numbers font size on calender after downloaded to
excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben

Bert

Most of the Calendars from the Template Gallery have the day numbers inside
individual Text Boxes.

You can manually select these one by one and change the font size or use a
macro to cycle through each box.

To write specific code I would have to know which Calendar you have
downloaded.

For the 2005 12 month per page calendar this code will work.

Sub Change_Font()
Columns("B:H").Select
ActiveSheet.DrawingObjects.Select
For Each TextBox In Selection
With TextBox.Characters(Start:=1, Length:=2).Font
.Name = "Comic Sans MS"
.FontStyle = "Regular"
.Size = 14
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic