Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SRS

Default Need help with formula for charting results

I'm a newbie with Excel and I know this should be easy, but I just can't
figure it out.

We sent out a questionaire to 50 people with 20 questions (all multiple
choice - 4 possible answers, A,B,C or D)

I've made a spreadsheet with all the reponses. Now I want to make a chart
that says here's how many people responded 'A' to question 1, 'B to question
1, and so forth. So basically, there's 4 bars (a-d) for each question and
the value for each bar is the number of times that answer was chosen.

I know I need to make a formula to count the reponses for each question, but
can't figure it out. Can you help?

Thank you!