Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Laura \( '_' \)

Default *EASY* question 2!!

BlankAnd as a second thought.
In my A column I need to set it out like this HH:MM (AM/PM) with *no* date,
just the time.
How could i achieve this?
Sorry for my questions but this is the first spreadsheet I have ever
attempted
Thanks in advance
--
@---}--
Laura..... :)

"Do you know where you're going to?"

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi again!

Select column A. Go to Format/Cells and click on Time (on the Number tab).
You can then select which type of time format you would like.

Hope this helps.
Andy.

"Laura ( '_' )" wrote in message
BlankAnd as a second thought.
In my A column I need to set it out like this HH:MM (AM/PM) with *no*
date,
just the time.
How could i achieve this?
Sorry for my questions but this is the first spreadsheet I have ever
attempted
Thanks in advance
--
@---}--