Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mr. Fantastic

Default bar graph

CAn someone teach me how to exactly make a bar graph (1st step to last)from
begining to the end...I have trouble using Microsoft Office Excel because I
am not used to it
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bill Ridgeway

Highlight the cells to be included in the bar graph
Click on <Chart Wizard<Bar<
Click on <Chart sub type<Next<Next
Type Chart title, <Next<Finish
Regards.