Robin Chapple

Default Page Setup problem

I use Excel very rarely and I hope that I qualify as a new user
because that us what I feel like.

I am attempting to use a "Custom Header".

I have followed:

Page Setup Custom Header

I have typed my header and then chosen the font button:

Choose Font Choose Style Choose Size OK OK OK

and the formatting does not change. I have now made five attempts.

What is it that I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Robin Chapple
Max

"Robin Chapple" wrote:
... I have typed my header and then chosen the font button:

Think we need to select your typed header (i.e. highlight the text)
before proceeding further with the font button ..

--
Rgds
Max

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Robin Chapple

Thanks Max,

100% correct.

Cheers,
Robin

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:06:08 +0800, "Max"
wrote:

"Robin Chapple" wrote:
... I have typed my header and then chosen the font button:

Think we need to select your typed header (i.e. highlight the text)
before proceeding further with the font button ..

--
Rgds
Max
xl 97