Default Local elections

I want to create a spreadsheet to add up local precincts, give me a total and
the percentage of people that cast or did not cast votes based on my imput
Ken Puls

Okay...

In row 1 (your headings)
Column A: Precint
Column B: Number of votes cast
Column C: Number of votes not cast
Column D: Total voters
Column E: Percentage of voters
Column F: Percentage of non-voters

In row 2
Column A: the name of your precint
Column B: number
Column C: number
Column D: =sum(B2:C2)
Column E: =B2/D2
column F: = C2/D2

Copy columns D to F down as many rows as you have data. Enter your data in
Columns to C from row 2 down. You may want to format Columns E&F with a
percentage format.

Hope this helps,

--
Ken Puls