slaman99

Default Excel interfacing with graphic software

I am not an Excel user - but I need to do a project that involves
getting info from Excel. I need to create a template with lots of
graphics and have certain information from an Excel file appear in
certain places on the template.
The data (employee records) is in Affinity which can be exported as an
Excel file along with other formats I'm told. I need to produce a
sheet of paper for every employee listing their employment info. Name,
SSN, rate of pay, service, benefits, etc. But it needs to be slick.
Any help?

--
slaman99
Anne Troy

Export the data to Excel. Then use Word and create a mail merge document.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
You can then place the data where ever you want. Be careful... if you want
it to be slick, don't use tabs if you're putting data side by side, try a
table instead. I'll try to check back to see if you have any issues. If it's
something like a certificate, you can try this:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...oft_word.ht m
(and then turn it into a mail merge using the first article).
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com