slaman99

Default Excel interfacing with graphic software

I am not an Excel user - but I need to do a project that involves
getting info from Excel. I need to create a template with lots of
graphics and have certain information from an Excel file appear in
certain places on the template.
The data (employee records) is in Affinity which can be exported as an
Excel file along with other formats I'm told. I need to produce a
sheet of paper for every employee listing their employment info. Name,
SSN, rate of pay, service, benefits, etc. But it needs to be slick.
Any help?

--
slaman99