Scudo

Default print spreadsheet in 5 sections....how to?

I have spreadsheet that I want printed as 5 pages, I normally highlight
print area 5 seperate times and print, to achieve this.
I have tried using `page breaks` but either this is wrong or I am doing
something wrong. I `click` on the line below where I want the break and
then repeat to create the other pages but when i print it still prints as 1
page.

help appreciated
thanks

Jeff Stevens

You'll need to have your print scaling set on the "Adjust to" setting. It's
on the File\Page Setup\Page tab. That way Excel will set up the scaling
based on your manual page breaks.

"Scudo" wrote in message
I have spreadsheet that I want printed as 5 pages, I normally highlight
print area 5 seperate times and print, to achieve this.
I have tried using `page breaks` but either this is wrong or I am doing
something wrong. I `click` on the line below where I want the break and
then repeat to create the other pages but when i print it still prints as

1
page.

help appreciated
thanks

Anne Troy

Try using View--Page Break Preview to help you determine page breaks. :)
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com