sonic_d_hog

Default How can I print long lists of data from an Excel spreadsheet?

I have four columns of data (12,000 rows) in this format:
Part Number Description Price1 Price 2
1
2
3
4
etc.

I want to print it across each page like this:
Part Number Description Price1 Price2 Part Number Description Price1
Price2
1 3
2 4
Part Number Description Price1 Price2 Part Number Description Price1
Price2
5 7
6 8 etc.
HELP!