jaya

Default How to copy the url for a list of cell with hyperlinks in another column?

How to copy the url for a list of cell with hyperlinks in another column?

Ron de Bruin

With the hyperlinks in Col A run this to copy the address in Col B

Sub Test()
Dim hlnk As Hyperlink
For Each hlnk In Columns("A").Hyperlinks
hlnk.Parent.Offset(0, 1).Value = hlnk.Address
Next

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl