mayfield1814

Default how to print defined cell names with comments, not numbers?

My overall task is to print comments at the end of the sheet that display the
defined cell name instead of the cell number.

Problems: How do I define all of the intermediary cells based on the row and
column headings, and then how do I print the comments to display the defined
name, instead of the number.

For example, I would like my print out to display:

Cell: "Defined Name"
Comment:

Instead of:

Cell: B2