john jp

Default invoice in excell

I have been using the Invoice template that automatically caculates your
total. When I upgraded to Office 2003 it shows the date as XXXXXXXXX and also
if I enter a negative amount it will not subtract.
bigwheel

Try adjusting the width of the column that the date appears in. As for the
second problem, are you entering a negative nmber or is there a formula
somewhere the makes the subtraction?