Sherlock

Default Microsoft lessons should be listed from basic to advanced

As a beginner, I find it difficult to know which lesson to choose from the
list ... I don't know what's basic and what is more advanced. It would be
much more helpful if the basic lessons appeared first, followed by others in
order of difficulty, then finally special features.

Right now I'm doing lessons on Excel and using 2003.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...excel.newusers
James

The vote button has been clicked & as both a user & instructor I have to
agree with Sherlock. Beginners by nature tend to need the most help but
have the least knowledge of where to go for that help. Having lessons
for beginners first would be logical.

James