bach

Default Project or library

Hi why does something work in 2002 and come up with

Compiler Error:

Can't find Project or Libray

When using the date or today function in excel 2003. I am using this
function to insert a date into a text box on a form.

Any idears.

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134

Anne Troy

Go to Tools--References in the Visual Basic Editor. What's missing?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"bach" wrote in message

Hi why does something work in 2002 and come up with

Compiler Error:

Can't find Project or Libray

When using the date or today function in excel 2003. I am using this
function to insert a date into a text box on a form.

Any idears.

--
bach
bach's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=470762

bach

Whats missing ??

There are many many objects there so how do i go about find the ones
that are missing. ??

Thanks for your reply,

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=470762

bach

Dave,

Sorry it has taken me so long, there is nothing showing on
'References' as missing.

The only reference missing is the 'Microsoft Form 2.0 Object libary'

Not sure if that would cause the error through.

Bach

--
bach
bach's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26134
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=470762

bach

Dave,

Thanks for your post, found the problem the 2003 version didn't have
the 'Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Libaray' which includes the
'Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library'.

Thanks for your help.

ISSUE RESOLVED.