Subs

Default Date Problem

Hi All

Please can someone advise me what to do, I have a date in a textbox where I
am using the AddDate method to increment the day , but I am getting strange
results.
Is this because the US date? if so how do I change this to work for the UK
date?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
regards
Subs

Pim

Hiya-
i'm not sure what formula you're using-
I put a random date in A1 and pasted the following formula in B1 & C1:

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)+1)

it increased the day by 1 in both cells.
I then changed the format to UK and it worked just fine.
Is this what you're looking for?
If not let me know,
pim

--