Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
STEVE MAL via OfficeKB.com

Default new users

Hi, i am quite new to excell and require some help, i am trying to solve a
problem for a junior football team that i run. I have a list of 14 players
and require 9 to play at any one time thus leaving 5 subs. They play 4
quarters so i need so swap the players in each quarter making sure that they
all get an equal amount of football. I am not sure if there is any formular
in excel to help with this problem but any help would be much appreciated. Oh
the players that are subbed in the first quarter need to change every week so
its not the same lads on the line at the start.