Ben

Default Dates and shading

Hello and thank you in advance for the help! I was using Excel tonight and
with regard to two things thought that "there must be a better and easier way
to do this."
One was entering dates into my worksheet. I am basically entering
consecutive dates into a column (20 September, 2005; 21 September 2005; etc)
and it seemed to me that there must be another method for doing this than
manually typing each date.
Additionally, I would like to shade alternate lines of my worksheet to make
it easier to read. Is there an efficient way to do this?
Thank you sincerely for the help.

Ben
Bob Phillips

Put 20th Sep in one cell, 21st Sep in the next. Select both cells, move the
cursor to the bottom right until the cursor changes to a dark black cross,
and drag down.

See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#rows

--
HTH