lwhite

Default Please help correct a simple error

I am trying to place a value into a string and then
place that value in a cell. I don't what I did wrong but
I am sure it is simple code. This happens in a
CommandButton. I have a combo box on the sheet that has a
drop down list in it. I select the item and then click
the button. I select the cell, place the vlaue and then
select another cell. That is it. I am building towards a
larger total function for the button.

Dim myDesc As String

Set myDesc = Me.ComboBox2

Sheets("Quote").Select