akkrug

Default Spreadsheet Printing and Displaying on one pc in Blue Ink

One of our users is still having trouble with an Excel spreadsheet. It is
printing in blue ink on his pc and black on everyone elses. I modified the
spreadsheet cell colors to black instead of automatic and it still prints
blue on his. I had him check his palette to make sure black was highlighted
as the default color and he said it was. He also told me that he is able to
print in black ink using other applications on his PC, so he isn't out of
black ink. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Ken K. - 2191
--