AliJax

Default How do I set up a Doubles Tennis roster for 12 players?

The Idea is that all players play once with each other & the scores are
tabled showing which the best partnership/ players are - I'm stuffed !
Mike

After you setup your 13 rows and 13 columns....I would use just initials for
column headings because of printing issues. You black out the ones that play
against themselves which should be a diagonal across the screen. Then you
will have to come up with a rating system.

"AliJax" wrote:

The Idea is that all players play once with each other & the scores are
tabled showing which the best partnership/ players are - I'm stuffed !

MDOTJR

Colums

"Player1", "Player2"," Player3 "

Rows

"Player1", "Player2"," Player3 "

now in the cross referrence cell in the middle you put what the result
or preformance grade

like a x and y connection

--
MDOTJR

IT
MDOTJR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27332
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=468067

AliJax

Thanks but I may not have explained it properly.

The idea is that I have 12 players, each player is to play with each other
and against another pairing.

ie each week there will be 3 matches of doubles over 11 weeks therefore all
players would have played as a pariring with each other & then the scores can
be tablulated.

But the hard thing is to get each player paired up with each other into such
a way that all 11 weeks of matches are unique & no repetitions of parirings.