Old September 16th 18, 10:45 PM
Junior Member

Default Conditional Formula for Week Mont year

Hi, treading some new ground in Excel, and trying to make a formula to either multiply or divide by 4 to complete a budgeting sheet for expenditure uncured either weekly, monthly or annually, based on the value inserted and the data valuation cell!

Any help is much appreciated!
Attached Images