Old September 16th 18, 10:45 PM
Junior Member

Default Conditional Formula for Week Mont year

Hi, treading some new ground in Excel, and trying to make a formula to either multiply or divide by 4 to complete a budgeting sheet for expenditure uncured either weekly, monthly or annually, based on the value inserted and the data valuation cell!

Any help is much appreciated!
Attached Images

Old July 14th 19, 10:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On Monday, 17 September 2018 03:19:12 UTC+5:30, Brian73 wrote:
Hi, treading some new ground in Excel, and trying to make a formula to
either multiply or divide by 4 to complete a budgeting sheet for
expenditure uncured either weekly, monthly or annually, based on the
value inserted and the data valuation cell!

Any help is much appreciated!

|Filename: Capture.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1059|

Brian73

Can you send me a worksheet with some sample data and what you require to be done so I can try and find a solution to the problem? Thanks.
CA Vikram S. Mathur