Old November 26th 04, 10:15 AM
Sajid Siddique

Default How can I increas undo level in EXCEL ?

Dear Sir/Madam,

By default there are only sixteen undo level in Microsoft Excel.But
i want to increas undo level more than sixteen. Please guide me how can i
solve this problem? I will be very graetful to you. Thank you.

Old November 26th 04, 12:56 PM
Harald Staff

See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211922