Junior Member

Default Macro/formula?

Slide1.jpgSlide2.jpg

oh my! i'm in a world of hurt and desperately need assistance. please know that i know very little about excel but i will do my best to describe my problem. SHEET 2 has a column of keywords:confused in column A. i need to take each seperate keyword and search for it on SHEET 1. every instance that the specific keyword shows up on SHEET 1 (typically about 3000 x's), i need to then add that keyword to SHEET 1 in column M. i have about 1000 different keywords to look up. UGH! can anyone assist?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

--
CEMCCABE

So if the keyword shows up in SHEET 1, copy the keyword to column M, otherwise leave column M blank??