Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
James Ravenswood James Ravenswood is offline

Default Macro/formula?

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:58:49 AM UTC-4, CEMCCABE wrote:
Slide1.jpgSlide2.jpg

oh my! i'm in a world of hurt and desperately need assistance. please
know that i know very little about excel but i will do my best to
describe my problem. SHEET 2 has a column of keywords:confused in column
A. i need to take each seperate keyword and search for it on SHEET 1.
every instance that the specific keyword shows up on SHEET 1 (typically
about 3000 x's), i need to then add that keyword to SHEET 1 in column M.
i have about 1000 different keywords to look up. UGH! can anyone assist?

--
CEMCCABE

So if the keyword shows up in SHEET 1, copy the keyword to column M, otherwise leave column M blank??