Junior Member

Default Need excel copy a row and automatically insert new rows based on a cell contents

How do I make excel copy a row and then automatically insert new rows that are copies of that row based on a number in one of the cells in the original row.

(ie; if the original row (Row 1),has purchase info about 10 ten pc's, (Quantity in Column B), I need to generate ten rows with the details from Row 1).