-   -   Need excel copy a row and automatically insert new rows based on a cell contents (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/445591-need-excel-copy-row-automatically-insert-new-rows-based-cell-contents.html)

paulmm

Need excel copy a row and automatically insert new rows based on a cell contents

How do I make excel copy a row and then automatically insert new rows that are copies of that row based on a number in one of the cells in the original row.

(ie; if the original row (Row 1),has purchase info about 10 ten pc's, (Quantity in Column B), I need to generate ten rows with the details from Row 1).